Friday, August 16, 2013

Ooohh, new toys!

I finally had some time last weekend to play with some new things.  One of them was the new die from the Holiday Catalog - Gift Bow Bigz L Die (p. 37, $32.95, item #129977).  I'll be using this die in the Tags class and we'll make a bow.  SO EASY!  Oh my word...I'll be making bows for everything!


I put adhesive shelf liner on the die and ran it through the Big Shot, then peeled off the cut pieces.  I did this so I could use scraps of paper but could see if they were large enough to cover the area that needed to be cut.  Works like a charm!  These bows really are very simple - consider purchasing the die to make your holiday wrapping so faster (and cheaper!).  And it will make all your gifts, no matter the season, look so smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment